What You will Learn During Intentional Diversity Transformation (IDT) Certification
In this Applied-Learning and Impact Workshop, you will learn how to:
* Assemble a DROI based Intentional Diversity Transformation Scorecard to report Diversity's contribution to the bottom-line.
* Build a Diversity Strategic Outcomes-based scorecard using a Logic Model framework.
* Link the right Diversity measures to the organization's measures of performance.
* Build a measurable business case for Diversity and Inclusion that is evidence-based focused on "transforming the organization' culture, systems and processes using Transformational Analytics that drive strategic business outcomes with predictive accuracy.
* Implement a multi-step process to evaluate Diversity's impact and contribution which guides your initiatives to their intended outcome, impact and results.
* Identify basic and advanced Diversity scorecard components.
* Construct a series of Hubbard Intentional Diversity Transformation Scorecard indices that are link to the organization's key business drivers.
* Report results using your enhanced Intentional Diversity Transformation Scorecard metrics demonstrating contribution and return-on-investment impact that lets the C-suite know DEI is well worth the investment and a Profit-center.
* Plan how to track each Diversity and Inclusion measure in a Logic-Chain to produce an intended outcome and impact that drives change.
* Address critical implementation issues that help integrate the enhanced Diversity scorecard into the fabric of the organization's normal mode of operating.
Benefits included with this Intentional Diversity Transformation (IDT®) Certification:
A comprehensive learning program
Detailed workbook, reference book, textbook
Job aids, tools, and templates
Access to digital copies of published case studies
Virtual support through live group coaching
Review/feedback of evaluation study
Issuance of Certified IDT® Professional designation