This calculating Diversity ROI Webinar makes calculating Diversity ROI easy so you can demonstrate Diversity ROI impact on the bottom-line quickly.
In this webinar we'll cover how to turbocharge your Diversity and Inclusion metrics and analytics. It is a "Session On Demand Event" - Recorded, Simulated Live)
You can use these techniques to accurately calculate Diversity and Inclusion ROI, credibly with measurable impact and specific evidence. We’ll also show you how to demonstrate Diversity and Inclusion ROI impact on bottom-line goals and objectives!
On-DEMAND Webinar Cost: $47
*** Important NOTE: To Purchase this
ON-DEMAND Webinar, You Must CLICK or PASTE this Link:
Using this LINK will allow you to
complete the On-DEMAND Webinar order process including entering your credit card
We’ll even show you 7 key measures and processes that are essential for driving Diversity and Inclusion ROI initiative and how to avoid the pitfalls!
In fact, here's just a sample of what we'll cover during this incredible webinar event:
• How to gain management and budget support for your D&I initiatives which lets you drive financial and non-financial impact to the bottom-line
• How to show the financial costs and impact of NOT strategically using Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion ROI Initiatives and processes
• Learn the value of using “Predictive” Diversity & Inclusion Analytics and metrics
• Critical ingredients needed to Meet and Exceed C-Suite Expectations every time
• How to avoid Diversity and Inclusion Budget Cuts
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this breakthrough webinar that will finally show you how to calculate Diversity and Inclusion ROI with accuracy and credibility!
This session will be available to you ON-DEMAND, 24x7 (on Your Schedule...You proceed at Your Pace)
Attendee Note: When you enroll, the Link provided is a unique link to you and is not to be shared with others. Our sessions are affordably priced. It is our goal to provide you with premium, skill-building training to enhance your expertise. Quantity discounts are available if others would like to attend. Contact us at 707-481-2268 or Dr. Myra Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy the session!